Post Graduation Diploma in Child Counselling
- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Aspiring, as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize or upgrade their skills, are recommended to take this course.
- Parents or any Enthusiastic person interested in Counselling.
- Duration of the course is 360 hours.
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within a period of One Year.
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode.
Course Fee: INR 25999
|star star star star star||5 (2 ratings)|
Instructor: British Learning
Validity Period: Lifetime
About this course
Post Graduate Diploma in Child Counselling is an advanced course offered by British Learning that focuses on imparting all the required knowledge and skills to work as an educator capable of counselling children. This course imparts thorough knowledge in the field of counselling, multicultural approaches of counselling and behavioural approaches. The course will provide all the latest Internationally updated knowledge in Child Counselling.
Mental health is as important as physical health. As an adult, it is easier to express any kind of emotion or feeling. However, for children most of the time it is difficult to understand the status of their mental health. Teachers and parents being the closest to them, play an important role in their lives.
Earlier a Teacher's role was to impart only academic knowledge. But in modern times a teacher needs to fulfil several roles. Counselling the children or students from time to time is now an important role.
The last few years have presented numerous challenges for children. Exposure to social media, economic uncertainty, peer pressure in schools, as well as a new set of family issues at home has all opened unprecedented challenges for the teachers who handle them on a day-to-day basis.
Children need constant counselling at every step, till the time they begin to understand and have a grip on their emotions.
- Post-Graduation in Child Counselling course will prepare our teachers for different challenges in the life of the children. Our Students will learn psychological aspects of counselling, Skills to be developed for counselling, counselling for various age groups and managing stress of the children.
- Our students will also learn how to apply Theories of counselling and creative arts in their classrooms. This course will enable our students to work with an individual child and a group of children to meet their counselling needs.
- The cherry on the cake is that our students will be well-versed with the latest International techniques in counselling, especially by the children of the millennial generation and changing family structures.
Who can do this course?
Anyone who wishes to become a Fully Qualified Counsellor
- Those that are already within the field of Counselling & wish to update their skills
- Therapists who wish to add Counselling to their existing skills
- Those with a thirst to learn about Counselling and work in NGO’s and Social Organisations
Modes of Training
- The course is available in Classroom, Online or Distance Learning Mode.
- Candidates with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up an Online / Distance Learning course
- Candidates who wish to receive a hard copy of study materials can opt for the Distance mode Course
- Globally recognized certificate from British Learning
- The certificate is equivalent in weightage to an in-class teachers training program
- The certificate is recognized by many eminent institutes and organizations internationally
After completion of the program, we request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number. We will courier the certificate which is expected to reach within 15 days of their program completion
After the completion of the course, candidates get the opportunity to become:
- Teacher Advisor/ counsellor
- Shadow Teacher
- Class Teacher with Specialization as a Counsellor
- Entrepreneurs can start their educational institutes
- Candidates who would like to work in NGO’s or Social Organisation as a Counsellor
After completing this Diploma course on Child Counselling for Teachers, many new and exciting opportunities will come your way. The course provides the necessary up-skilling to keep you ahead of others.
British Learning's cutting edge, industry-relevant curriculum and internationally recognised certificate make our candidates highly eligible to grab these opportunities that this Diploma Course opens up.
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various pre-schools, day-care centres and educational institutions within India and abroad. We extend 100% placement support to all our students who complete their course within 6 months.
Disclaimer: This course is specially designed for Teachers in a school environment to understand various behavioural challenges in children and give basic advice or counselling for First Aid. Children with any serious behaviour issues need to be immediately directed to a psychiatrist or a registered medical practitioner. This course does not qualify a student to be a medical practitioner in any way or prescribe any medicines.
|Role and Importance of Developing Counselling Skills for Teachers|
|CHAP 1 NOTES|
|CHAP 1 PPT|
|CHAP 1 AUDIO VIDEO||Preview|
|Introduction to Behavioural and cognitive Counselling|
|CHAP 2 NOTES|
|CHAP 2 PPT|
|CHAP 2 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Introduction to counselling Skills and Current Trends.|
|CHAP 3 NOTES|
|CHAP 3 PPT|
|CHAP 3 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Multicultural Counselling Approaches|
|CHAP 4 NOTES|
|CHAP 4 PPT|
|CHAP 4 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Importance and Role of Family in Counselling|
|CHAP 5 NOTES|
|CHAP 5 PPT|
|CHAP 5 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Behavioural Problems and Counselling|
|CHAP 6 NOTES|
|CHAP 6 PPT|
|CHAP 6 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Strategies of Classroom Management and Implementations|
|CHAP 7 NOTES|
|CHAP 7 PPT|
|CHAP 7 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Goal of Counselling|
|CHAP 8 NOTES|
|CHAP 8 PPT|
|CHAP 8 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Teacher in Therapeutic counsellor Role.|
|CHAP 9 NOTES|
|CHAP 9 PPT|
|CHAP 9 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Collaboration with School Staff and Management|
|CHAP 10 NOTES|
|CHAP 10 PPT|
|CHAP 10 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Importance of Educational Counselling|
|CHAP 11 NOTES|
|CHAP 11 PPT|
|CHAP 11 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Importance of Counselling for Teachers|
|CHAP 12 NOTES|
|CHAP 12 PPT|
|CHAP 12 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Stress Management, Causes and Symptoms|
|CHAP 13 NOTES|
|CHAP 13 PPT|
|CHAP 13 AUDIO VIDEO|
|CHAP 14 NOTES|
|CHAP 14 PPT|
|CHAP 14 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Counselling - Special Need & Learning Disable Children|
|CHAP 15 NOTES|
|CHAP 15 PPT|
|CHAP 15 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Theories of Career Development|
|CHAP 16 NOTES|
|CHAP 16 PPT|
|CHAP 16 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Career Counselling With Children, College Students and Adolescents.|
|CHAP 17 NOTES|
|CHAP 17 PPT|
|CHAP 17 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Counselling & Creative Arts|
|CHAP 18 NOTES|
|CHAP 18 PPT|
|CHAP 18 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Group Counselling VS Individual Counselling|
|CHAP 19 NOTES|
|CHAP 19 PPT|
|CHAP 19 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Counselling for Millennial Challenges|
|CHAP 20 NOTES|
|CHAP 20 PPT|
|CHAP 20 AUDIO VEDIO|
How do you start your course?
A) Select your Course.
B) If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C) Complete your Payment Procedure.
D) Download the Android App from the Google Playstore and iOS App from the App Store.
E) You will get a Login ID and Password for your account.
F) You will be assigned a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to Solve your doubts over the Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does Online Education exactly work?
A) Login to our website using your Login ID and Password.
B) You can access the online training material.
C) From your Android smartphone you can download our App from the Google Play store to access your course. If you have an iPhone, you can download our iOS App from the App Store to access your course.
D) View the videos of your choice or refer to the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts
E) Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teacher to solve all your doubts.
F) Still have doubts? Your Senior Teacher is always a call away!
How do I complete my Certification?
A) Once you are done with your Course, Click on the Link given for exams in your account.
B) Once you have Passed your exams, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
D) Need the Original Certificate in a Hard Format? No worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us and we will work that out for you.
In addition, even though education is online, we are always there to assist you. Just call us on 9004090099!