Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Graduation from a recognised university in any discipline
- The duration of the course is 200 hours.
- Student can avail the Certification only after clearing the exams.
|star star star star star||5 (2 ratings)|
Instructor: British Learning
Validity Period: 365 days
British Learning for the last 21 years is a name synonymous with Internationally Accredited courses that have touched the lives of virtually 1 Lakh students.
The need for awareness about Nutrition and Wellness has risen in recent times. Due to different lifestyle patterns & hectic schedules, there is an increasing demand for Nutritionists and Dieticians all around the world.
Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics is the latest offering from British Learning as the Quality of Education is certified by BRIT QUALIS, UK.
British Learning is a leading brand to reckon with, in the Global Online Education platform.
Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics course includes an extensive understanding of anatomy in order to understand nutrition needs.
This course also covers an understanding of the nutritional needs right from the conception of a baby by a Mother to Breastfeeding Mothers and going up to Infants, Toddlers, School going children, Teenagers, Adults and also Old age people.
It will also help you to understand various health conditions like PCOD & PCOS for women as well as health conditions like Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Overweight, and many more issues that are faced today.
Bonus point is, the BRITISH LEARNING Curriculum also includes sample diet plans for different age groups, as well as for different health conditions.
We have also focused on the diet needs of house pets.
Little wonder why it is extremely difficult to find anyone unemployed who has completed this course.
BRITISH LEARNING offers the most comprehensive Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics which covers the following topics:
- Anatomy of Digestive system and Difference between Dietitian vs. Nutritionist
- Classification of Carbohydrates and Vitamins
- Nutrient requirements for Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Understanding the difference between Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Common Food Allergies in children
- Nutritional Requirement & Importance of Diet and Health during Pregnancy
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Pregnant Mothers
- Benefits & Challenges of Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Lactating Mother
- Guidelines for Feeding and Recommendation of Diet chart for Weaning baby (Age group 6 to 12 months)
- Nutritional Requirements for Toddlers and introducing Five healthy food groups
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for age 1 to 5 years
- Healthy eating habits and Importance of healthy Meal Plans for Children age 6 to 12 years
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for age 6 to 12 years
- Understanding changes during Adolescence and Nutritional Needs
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adolescents age 12 to 18 years
- Understanding Habit of Picky Eating, Causes and Consequences
- Importance of Weight Management and Strategies for Weight Gain and Weight Loss for children
- Nutrition required for Sports and Model diet plan for an Athlete
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults age 18 to 40 years
- Health issues and Nutrition for Men in 40s
- Health issues and Nutrition for Women in 40s
- Importance of Geriatric Nutrition and Diet Requirements
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults for age 40s and above
- Causes and Effects of PCOS / PCOD and Nutritional Requirements
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for PCOS
- Superfoods for Adults and Children
- Nutrition for Pets
- Individual Diet Plans for Weight loss, Weight gain, High blood pressure, Heart problems, Diabetes, Hyper thyroid, Hypo thyroid, ADHD, Anaemia and Arthritis
- To understand the role of Nutritionist and strategies to grow business
A Quick Glimpse of what makes this course an all-time student favourite.
Learn at your Convenience: Without adjusting your current routine, you can access this course from anywhere! Be it a student, working professional, or a homemaker - progress the course as per your schedule.
British Learning App: Staying connected is a seamless affair! You can explore our app available on both iOS and Android platforms or directly from the website. The 24/7 support tools give an actual classroom-like experience alongside technical staff and senior Teachers.
Affordable: British Learning has the vision to provide Employment Opportunities to everyone! Compared to any similar high-Quality Education platform, the fees payable by a student are one of the most reasonable and affordable throughout the world. Little wonder why British Learning is the preferred choice of student across the globe.
International Accreditation: On the successful completion of the course and the exams thereafter, you receive a Globally Recognized PG Diploma Certificate that unlocks countless job opportunities for you.
Placements: British Learning promises to walk every mile with you! With an in-house placement cell, we ensure you 100% Placement Assistance after the successful completion of the course.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Who Can Apply for this course?
- Aspiring candidates can apply for PG diploma programmes after completing their graduation
- Anyone who wishes to work as an advisor in Nutrition & a Healthy Diet
- Those who are already in the field of Child Nutrition & wish to update their skills
- Those with a thirst to learn about Health and Nutrition
After the completion of the course, Aspiring Teachers get the opportunity to become:
- Nutrition & Diet Consultant
Speak with our experts today at +91 9004090099 !
|Anatomy of Digestive system and Difference between Dietitian vs. Nutritionist|
|CHAP 1 NOTES (PART-1)|
|CHAP 1 PPT (PART-1)|
|CHAP 1 (PART 1) AUDIO VIDEO||Preview|
|Classification of Carbohydrates and Vitamins|
|CHAP 1 NOTES (PART-2)|
|CHAP 1 PPT (PART-2)|
|CHAP 1 (PART 2) AUDIO VIDEO|
|Nutrient requirements for Infants, Children and Adolescents|
|Chap 2 NOTES|
|CHAP 2 PPT|
|CHAP 2 AUDIO VIDEO|
|To understand the difference between Vegetarian and Vegan diets|
|CHAP 3 NOTES|
|CHAP 3 PPT|
|CHAP 3 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Common Food Allergies in children|
|CHAP 4 NOTES|
|CHAP 4 PPT|
|CHAP 4 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Nutritional requirement & Importance of Diet and health during Pregnancy|
|chap 5 NOTES|
|CHAP 5 PPT|
|CHAP 5 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Pregnant Mothers|
|CHAP 6 NOTES|
|CHAP 6 PPT|
|CHAP 6 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Benefits of Breastfeeding and Challenges of Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding|
|CHAP 7 NOTES|
|CHAP 7 PPT|
|CHAP 7 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Lactating Mother|
|CHAP 8 NOTES|
|CHAP 8 PPT|
|CHAP 8 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Guidelines for Feeding and Recommendation of Diet chart for Weaning baby (Age group 6 to 12 months)|
|CHAP 9 NOTES|
|CHAP 9 PPT|
|CHAP 9 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Nutritional Requirements for Toddlers and introducing Five healthy food groups|
|CHAP 10 NOTES|
|CHAP 10 PPT|
|CHAP 10 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for age 1 to 5 years|
|CHAP 11 NOTES|
|CHAP 11 PPT|
|CHAP 11 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Healthy eating habits and Importance of healthy Meal Plans for Children age 6 to 12 years|
|CHAP 12 NOTES|
|CHAP 12 PPT|
|CHAP 12 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for age 6 to 12 years|
|CHAP 13 NOTES|
|CHAP 13 PPT|
|CHAP 13 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Understanding changes during Adolescence and Nutritional Needs|
|CHAP 14 NOTES|
|CHAP 14 PPT|
|CHAP 14 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adolescents age 12 to 18 years|
|CHAP 15 NOTES|
|CHAP 15 PPT|
|CHAP 15 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Understanding habit of Picky eating, Causes and consequences|
|CHAP 16 NOTES (PART-1)|
|CHAP 16 PPT (PART- 1)|
|CHAP 16 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-1)|
|Learn to Deal with Picky eaters|
|CHAP 16 NOTES (PART-2)|
|CHAP 16 PPT (PART-2)|
|CHAP 16 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-2)|
|Importance of Weight Management and strategies for Weight gain and Weight loss for children|
|CHAP 17 NOTES|
|CHAP 17 PPT|
|CHAP 17 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Principles and Importance of Sports Nutrition|
|CHAP 18 NOTES (PART-1)|
|CHAP 18 PPT (PART-1)|
|CHAP 18 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-1)|
|Nutrition required for Sports and Model diet plan for an Athlete|
|CHAP 18 NOTES (PART-2)|
|CHAP 18 PPT (PART-2)|
|CHAP 18 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-2)|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults age 18 to 40 years|
|CHAP 19 NOTES|
|CHAP 19 PPT|
|CHAP 19 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Health issues and Nutrition for Men in 40s|
|CHAP 20 NOTES (PART-1)|
|CHAP 20 PPT (PART-1)|
|CHAP 20 AUDIO VIDEO(PART-1)|
|Health issues and Nutrition for Women in 40s|
|CHAP 20 NOTES (PART-2)|
|CHAP 20 PPT (PART-2)|
|CHAP 20 AUDIO VIDEO(PART-2)|
|Importance of Geriatric Nutrition and Diet Requirements|
|CHAP 21 NOTES|
|CHAP 21 PPT|
|CHAP 21 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults for age 40s and above|
|CHAP 22 NOTES|
|CHAP 22 PPT|
|CHAP 22 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Causes and Effects of PCOS / PCOD and Nutritional Requirements|
|CHAP 23 NOTES|
|CHAP 23 PPT|
|CHAP 23 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for PCOS|
|CHAP 24 NOTES|
|CHAP 24 PPT|
|CHAP 24 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Superfoods for Adults and Children|
|CHAP 25 NOTES|
|CHAP 25 PPT|
|CHAP 25 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Nutrition for Pets|
|CHAP 26 NOTES|
|CHAP 26 PPT|
|CHAP 26 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Calculation of Calories Requirements and Food Valuation / Analysis|
|CHAP 27 NOTES (PART-1)|
|CHAP 27 PPT(PART-1)|
|CHAP 27 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-1)|
|Individual Diet Plans for Weight loss, Weight gain, High blood pressure, Heart problems, Diabetes, Hyper thyroid, Hypo thyroid, ADHD, Anaemia and Arthritis|
|CHAP 27 NOTES (PART-2)|
|ppt CHAP 27 (PART-2)|
|CHAP 27 AUDIO VIDEO (PART-2)|
|To understand the role of Nutritionist and strategies to grow business|
|CHAP 28 NOTES|
|CHAP 28 PPT|
|CHAP 28 AUDIO VIDEO|
How do you start your course?
A) Select your Course.
B) If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C) Complete your Payment Procedure.
D) Download the Android App from the Google Playstore.
E) You will the Login ID and Password for your account.
F) You will get a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to Solve your doubts our Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does Online Education exactly work?
A) Login to our website using your Login ID and Password.
B) Access the training Material which is available online.
C) From your Android smartphone, download our App from Google Play store to access your course. If you have an iPhone you can download our iOS App from the App Store to access your course.
D) View the Videos of your choice or refer the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts.
E) Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teacher to solve all your doubts.
F) Still have doubts? Your Senior Teacher is always a call away!
How do I complete my Certification?
A) Once you are done with your Course within 1 year period, please appear for an online simple MCQ test B) Once you complete your exam sucessfully, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
C) Need the Original Certificate in a Hard Format? No worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us and we will work that out for you.
For delivery of Certificates in other countries call us on +919004090099
In addition, even though education is Online, we are always there to assist you. Just Call +919004090099!