International Diploma in Learning Disabilities
- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised university in any discipline
- Aspiring, as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize or upgrade their skills, are recommended to take this course
- Duration of the course is 120 hours
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within a period of 6 months
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode
Course Fee: INR 19,999
|star star star star star||5 (2 ratings)|
Instructor: British Learning
Validity Period: Lifetime
About this course
- Learning disability is a term used to describe a range of learning and thinking differences that can affect the brain’s ability to Receive, Process, Store and Respond to information.
- Some children have specific learning disabilities such as Reading or Maths disabilities. Some others may have conditions that affect learning like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Or Autism.
The Course Includes:
- International Diploma in Learning Disability course with British Learning helps you in understanding various learning disabilities faced by children. This course helps children to overcome their reading and writing problems which mainly occur in early childhood. Generally, this is diagnosed during the Pre-School stage of a child
- International Diploma in Learning Disabilities course (LD) is specifically designed for aspiring teachers to learn various skills and learn the right teaching strategies which will help children with Learning Disabilities
- This course will also help all aspiring teachers to learn assessment techniques for students with Learning Disabilities
- With this course, we aim to prepare teachers on how to educate children who have difficulties in learning. It provides an in-depth understanding of different types of instructional strategies for especially-abled conditions like Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dyslexia
- This International Diploma course with British Learning will also equip you with appropriate strategies and approaches to adopt in order to maintain a warm relationship with the learner
Who can do this course?
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as an SEN teacher
- Working teachers who wish to specialize and upgrade their skills in Children’s Learning Disability
- Class teachers in Inclusive Classrooms
- Individuals looking for a change in his or her career
- Shadow teachers
- Assistant teachers
- Pre-School teachers
- Elementary or Kindergarten school teachers
- Middle school teachers
- Secondary school teachers
- Parent – Effectively manage your own child with a learning disability.
- Aspiring Enterpreneurs willing to open a Day Care centre
- Counsellors or Advisor in educational Institutions
Mode of Training
The course is available Online.
- Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate from British Learning
- The certificate holds the same weightage as an in-class teachers training program
- British Learning’s certificate is in high demand amongst Pre-Schools/ Schools and Educational Institutions because of the Quality Standards approved by a Leading International Quality Certifying Company
- British Learning is affiliated with Leading International Companies and Educational Institutions. We ensure that students learn the Latest International curriculum that helps them to be successful in their teaching career
- We request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number after completion of the course
- We will courier them the Original Hardcopy of the British Learning Certificate, which is expected to reach within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the location and the complete cycle of their course
- Be a Remedial teacher/ Shadow Teacher / Special Needs Tutor / Counsellor
- In-service teacher – Modify the classroom environment to support students with special needs
- Work for an NGO that caters to children with disabilities
- Special Education Caregiver – Identify students with learning difficulties and address their problems holistically in regular or special schools
- Entrepreneurs can set up an institute for children with learning disabilities
- Parent – Effectively manage your child with a learning disability
Teachers with knowledge of Learning Disabilities are in high demand as the awareness around learning disabilities has tremendously increased over time. Multiple institutes for children with disabilities are opening up.
Numerous existing schools and educational institutions around the world are looking to employ teachers that can skillfully and effectively teach children with learning disabilities and bring them up to speed with their peers.
This has opened multiple career opportunities for Teachers specializing in Learning Disabilities course. British Learning's cutting-edge, industry-relevant curriculum and internationally recognized certificate make our candidates highly eligible for these job openings.
We have a dedicated in-house placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various preschools, day-care centres, and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who successfully complete their course within 6 months.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time
✓Get an Internationally Recognised Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and iOS or the website
Disclaimer: The Diploma in Learning Disabilities course is specifically designed for preschool teachers to sensitize them and give them basic knowledge about children with learning disabilities. It does not in any way make them any kind of medical practitioners or equip them to treat children with learning disabilities.
|What is Learning Disabilities and Concepts.|
|Causes of Learning Disabilities|
|Life of Children with Learning Disability|
|Learning about Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)|
|Learning The Right Teaching Strategies|
|Learning Strategies And Assessment Techniques For Students With Learning Disabilities|
|Understanding Slow Learner|
|Types, Characteristics and Causes of Learning Disabilities.|
|Dynamism of a Special Educator|
|Formal and Informal Process of Assessment|
|Understanding Reformative Teaching Strategies and Methods|
|Activities for Children with Learning Disabilities|
|Effective Methods of Classroom Teaching for Children with Learning Disabilities|
How do you start your course?
A) Select your Course.
B) If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C) Complete your Payment Procedure.
D) Download the Android App from the Google Playstore.
E) You will get a Login ID and Password for your account.
F) You will be assigned a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to Solve your doubts our Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does Online Education exactly work?
A) Login to our website using your Login ID and Password.
B) You can access the online training Material.
C) From your Android smartphone, download our App from the Google Play store to access your course. If you have an iPhone, you can download our iOS App from the App Store to access your course.
D) View the Videos of your Choice or refer the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts
E) Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teacher to solve all your doubts.
F) Still have doubts? Your Senior Teacher is always a call away!
How do I complete my Certification?
A) Once you are done with your course, click on the Link given for exams in your account.
B) Once you have Passed your exams, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
D) Need the Original Certificate in a Hard Format? No worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us and we will work that out for you.
In addition, even though education is online, we are always there to assist you. Just Call us on 9004090099!