Diploma in Learning Disabilities
- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised university in any discipline
- Aspiring, as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize or upgrade their skills, are recommended to take this course
- Duration of the course is 120 hours
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within a period of 6 months
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode
Course Fee: INR 19,999
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (25 ratings)|
Instructor: British Learning
Validity Period: Lifetime
About this course
- Learning Disability is a Neurological Disorder that affects the brain’s ability to Receive, Process, Store and Respond to information.
- Children with learning disabilities if taught through traditional teaching methods usually have difficulties in reading, writing, spelling, and reasoning.
The Course Includes:
- Diploma in Learning Disabilities course (LD) is specifically designed for aspiring teachers and parents to learn various skills and to recognize different patterns of development in the areas of Speech, Language, Communication, and Hearing, and Visual Impairment.
- This course will help all aspiring teachers to develop Skills to Plan, Implement, and Evaluate Intervention Strategies and Practical approaches to such strategies.
- With this course, we aim to prepare teachers on how to educate Special Children with Learning Disabilities and also to have a greater understanding and appreciation of different types of instructional strategies like Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dyslexia.
Who can do this course?
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as a special educator
- Working teachers who wish to specialize and upgrade their skills in Children’s Learning Disability
- Individuals looking for a change in his or her career
- Parent – Effectively manage your child with a learning disability
Mode of Training
The course is available Online.
- Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate from British Learning
- The certificate holds the same weightage as an in-class teachers training program
- British Learning’s certificate is in high demand amongst Pre-Schools/ Schools and Educational Institutions because of the Quality Standards approved by a Leading International Quality Certifying Company.
- British Learning is affiliated with Leading International Companies/ Educational Institutions and ensures that students learn the Latest International curriculum in the Industry
- We request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number after completion of the course.
- We will courier them the Original Hardcopy of the British Learning Certificate, which is expected to reach within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the location and the complete cycle of their course.
- Be a Remedial teacher/ Shadow Teacher / Special Needs Tutor / Counsellor
- In-service teacher – Modify the classroom environment to support students with special needs
- Working for an NGO that caters to children with disabilities
- Special Education Caregiver – Identify students with learning difficulties and address their problems holistically in regular or special schools
- Entrepreneurs can set up an institute for children with learning disabilities
- Parent – Effectively manage your child with a learning disability
Teachers for Children with disabilities are in high demand as the awareness around learning disabilities has tremendously increased over time. Multiple institutes for children with disabilities are opening up. Numerous existing schools and educational institutions around the world are looking to employ teachers that can skillfully and effectively teach children with learning disabilities and bring them up to speed with their peers. This has made way for plentiful teaching jobs. British Learning's cutting-edge, industry-relevant curriculum and internationally recognized certificate make our candidates highly eligible for these job openings.
We have a dedicated in-house placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various preschools, daycare centres, and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who complete their course within 6 months.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time.
✓Get an Internationally Recognised Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career.
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and iOS or the website.
Disclaimer: The Diploma in Learning Disabilities course is specifically designed for preschool teachers to sensitize them and give them basic knowledge about children with learning disabilities. It does not in any way make them any kind of medical practitioners or equip them to treat children with learning disabilities.
|Introduction Learning Disability||Preview|
|Nature, Concept and Definition of Learning Disabilities|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 1||Preview|
|Causes of Learning Disabilities|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 2|
|Life of Children with Learning Disability|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 3|
|Learning about Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 4|
|Visual and Hearing Impairment Disorder.|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 5|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 6|
|Understanding Cerebral Palsy|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 7|
|Understanding Slow Learners|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 8|
|Types, Characteristics and Causes of Learning Disabilities.|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 9|
|Dynamism of a Special Educator|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 10|
|Formal and Informal Process of Assessment|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 11|
|Understanding Reformative Teaching Strategies and Methods|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 12|
|Activities for Children with Learning Disabilities|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 13|
|Effective Methods of Classroom Teaching for Children with Learning Disabilities|
|PRESENTATION WITH VIDEO 14|
How do you start your course?
A) Select your Course.
B) If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C) Complete your Payment Procedure.
D) Download the Android App from the Google Playstore.
E) You will get a Login ID and Password for your account.
F) You will be assigned a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to Solve your doubts our Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does Online Education exactly work?
A) Login to our website using your Login ID and Password.
B) You can access the online training material.
C) Our Android App is also full of resources when you are on the GO
D) View the Videos of your choice or refer to the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts
E) Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teacher
F) Still have doubts? Your Senior Teacher is always a call away!
How do I complete my Certification?
A) Once you are done with your Course within the 6-months, please inform your Senior Teacher.
B) Your Teacher will schedule a Simple MCQ Test for you.
C) Once you complete your course, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
D) Need the Original Certificate in a Hard Format? No worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us and we will work that out for you.
In addition, even though education is online, we are always there to assist you. Just call us on 9004090099!