Diploma in Child Psychology
- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised university in any discipline
- Aspiring, as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize or upgrade their skills, are recommended to take this course
- Parents or any Enthusiastic person interested in psychology
- Duration of the course is 120 hours
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within a period of 6 months
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode
Course Fee: INR 19,999
|star star star star star||5 (6 ratings)|
Instructor: British Learning
Validity Period: Lifetime
About this course
Why Study Child Psychology?
We love to see cheerful children. It’s pleasurable to see them grow. But many times children seem to be out of control and irritable, lacking behind in studies, etc and we as parents or teachers aren’t able to understand exactly what went wrong.
We may get confused whether it is a normal phase of growing or it’s a symptom of some psychological problem. A recent study shows that approximately around 14 % to 20 % of children from ages 0 to 18 have psychological issues. It is more common during puberty but the symptoms begin to notice at an early age.
Looking at this huge percentage of children, there is definitely a need to understand various mental health issues related to children and getting them help on time.
The Course Includes:
- This course with British learning in Child Psychology will help you to understand physical, social, emotional, and behavioral development throughout childhood.
- It Focuses on different stages of development along with theories and research
- In this extensive and detailed course, you will be able to identify a child with psychological issues at early stages and timely direct them to Mental health professional to start the treatment immediately.
- The cherry on the cake is that you will also be learning about Psychological first aid
- The purpose of this course is to eliminate the stigma of mental health issues and make you aware of when exactly a child needs help
Who should do this course?
- This course is eligible for students who have completed their 10th/12th or graduated in any discipline
- Teachers, Parents, or any enthusiastic person interested in psychology and the importance of it in children’s life.
Mode of Training
The course is available Online.
- Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate from British Learning
- The certificate holds the same weightage as an in-class teacher training program.
- British Learning’s certificate is in high demand amongst Pre-Schools/ Schools and Educational Institutions because of the Quality Standards approved by a Leading International Quality Certifying Company
- British Learning is affiliated with Leading International Companies and Educational Institutions. We ensure that students learn the latest International curriculum that helps them to be successful in their teaching career
- We request candidates to share their shipping address and contact number after completion of the course
- We will courier the Original Hardcopy of the British Learning Diploma Certificate, which is expected to reach within the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the location and the complete cycle of their course
Existing teachers having an additional qualification in Psychology are much in demand because of their ability to correctly understand the student’s behavior in the classroom. And take adequate steps for the benefit of the child.
A Parent having knowledge of psychology is always better equipped to handle common behavioral issues and be better in parenting.
If you are an enthusiastic learner, you will know about this topic in great detail and may also enhance your further interests in related topics.
We have a dedicated in-house placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for job vacancies from various preschools, day-care centres, and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who successfully complete their course within 6 months.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time.
✓Get an Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career.
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and iOS or from the website.
Disclaimer: The Diploma in Child Psychology Course is specifically designed for teachers, and to sensitize them and give them knowledge about special children. It does not in any way equip them to be Doctors/Medical Practitioners or prescribe any medicines or equip them to treat children with special needs.
|Definition, Theories and Importance of Recognising Abnormal Behaviour|
|CHAP 1 NOTES|
|CHAP 1 PPT|
|CHAP 1 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE||Preview|
|Theories of Child Psychology|
|CHAP 2 NOTES|
|CHAP 2 PPT|
|CHAP 2 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Cognitive Development Theories|
|CHAP 3 NOTES|
|CHAP 3 PPT|
|CHAP 3 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Cognitive Development in the First Year and Sensorimotor Stage with Substages|
|CHAP 4 NOTES|
|CHAP 4 PPT|
|CHAP 4 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Cognitive Development in the Toddler and Preschool years|
|CHAP 5 NOTES|
|CHAP 5 PPT|
|CHAP 5 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Cognitive Development in the Middle Years and Activities for Testing as well as Developing Intelligence.|
|CHAP 6 NOTES|
|CHAP 6 PPT|
|CHAP 6 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Cognitive Development in Teenage Years and Role of Adults in Developing Cognition at different stages|
|CHAP 7 NOTES|
|CHAP 7 PPT|
|CHAP 7 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Therapies for Children and their Benefits|
|CHAP 8 NOTES|
|CHAP 8 PPT|
|CHAP 8 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|History, Scientific Study and Difference between Nature vs Nurture|
|CHAP 9 NOTES|
|CHAP 9 PPT|
|CHAP 9 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Physical Development from 0-19 years|
|CHAP 10 NOTES|
|CHAP 10 PPT|
|CHILD 10 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Social Development and Theories of Erikson, Banduras and Vygotsky|
|CHAP 11 NOTES|
|CHAP 11 PPT|
|CHAP 11 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Emotional Development, Theories and Regulating Emotions.|
|CHAP 12 NOTES|
|CHAP 12 PPT|
|CHAP 12 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Intellectual Development and Enhancing IQ in Early Childhood and Middle Childhood|
|CHAP 13 NOTES|
|CHAP 13 PPT|
|CHAP 13 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Importance of Attachment and Relationship Building & Study of Theories|
|CHAP 14 NOTES|
|CHAP 14 PPT|
|CHAP 14 AUDIO VIDEO|
|Impact of Separation or Loss of a Parent on Child Development|
|CHAP 15 NOTES|
|CHAP 15 PPT|
|CHAP 15 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Language & Communication Milestones from 0-5yrs|
|CHAP 16 NOTES|
|CHAP 16 PPT|
|CHAP 16 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Methods of Improving Self- Esteem and Confidence.|
|CHAP 17 NOTES|
|CHAP 17 PPT|
|CHAP 17 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Effects & Diagnosis of Behavioural Problems and Conduct Disorders.|
|CHAP 18 NOTES|
|CHAP 18 PPT|
|CHAP 18 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Gender Differences and Concept of LGBTQ+|
|CHAP 19 NOTES|
|CHAP 19 PPT|
|CHAP 19 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|History of Educational Psychology and Approaches to Learning Difficulties|
|CHAP 20 PPT|
|CHAP 20 NOTES|
|CHAP 20 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Health and Nutrition in Child Development|
|CHAP 21 NOTES|
|CHAP 21 PPT|
|CHAP 21 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Physical Development, Emotional and Behavioral Development in Adulthood|
|CHAP 22 NOTES|
|CHAP 22 PPT|
|CHAP 22 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
|Meaning and Importance of Psychological First Aid (PFA)|
|CHAP 23 NOTES|
|CHAP 23 PPT|
|CHAP 23 AUDIO VIDEO LECTURE|
How do you start your course?
A) Select your Course.
B) If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C) Complete your Payment Procedure.
D) Download the Android App from the Google Playstore and IOS App from the App Store.
E) You will get the Login ID and Password for your account.
F) You will get a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to Solve your doubts over Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does Online Education exactly work?
A) Login to our website or our App using your Login ID and Password.
B) Access the training Material which is available online.
C) Our Apps are full of resources when you are on the GO!
D) View the Videos of your Choice or refer the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts
E) You can request for a online Live class to solve all doubts with our Senior Teachers
How do I complete my Certification?
A) Once you are done with your Course within 6 month period, please appear for an online simple MCQ test B) Once you complete your exam sucessfully, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
C) Need the Original Certificate in a Hard Format? No worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us and we will work that out for you.
For delivery of Certificates in other countries call us on +919004090099
In addition, even though education is Online, we are always there to assist you. Just Call +919004090099!